Thursday, November 29, 2007

november thursday

well, it has been a long time. blogging appears to have lost its touch, it's very yesterday, as it seems. I have decided it is so old and out that it's actually time for a revival and call it retro. so, here we bloody go.

if life really is what happens to you while you are making other plans, boy do I have one. nothing goes as planned lately, and still I am okay. when maybe I shouldn't be. well, ill weeds go apace. my latest travels were abruptly broken, as I had to suddenly fly back and fill in for a sick colleague back home. I had only just got there, when my phone rang and my permit of absence was revoked. I am a modern day bondslave, you know. now I am even poorer than before, because the flight home was of course ridiculously overpriced. I did manage to bring some monmouth beans home with me, so that's good. I am generally trying to concentrate on the positive here. my glass of fig jam they kept at the airport. apparently, jam is semi-liquid, and therefore very dangerous and very terroristy. when I asked the airport lady what would happen to my glass of jam now, she told me they had to throw it away. damn. I tried to make her take it home herself, as it was very nice and organic, but she said she was not allowed to. I couldn't even make silent fun of her for having to rummage through my dirty underwear whilst searching my bag for other forbidden breakfast bombs, as I was flying home early and everything was nice and clean and smelled of spring.

now I am back home and busy making other plans. nothing seems to happen, though. what dos that mean now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home