Tuesday, July 11, 2006

today

I am so afraid of death
with the leaves so green
and all paths so unexplored

I want to eat the sun
and dance across all oceans
I want to howl like a thousand wolves
and keep silent like the tallest tree

I want to drink with all the peoples of the world
and wander alone in the mountains forever
I want to be a doctor, a painter, and a race driver,
a rich men's beggar, and a pauper's king

I want to live in each house in every country,
and sleep in trees and cut them down.
to then plant seeds and blind my eyes
so I could see the words of the almighty
and yell at him
"never enough, never enough!"

I want to get a taste of life
before I have to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger BuckarooBanzai said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marzipanguy/188630153/

Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home