Monday, June 02, 2008

grateful on monday

it is done. my debut as a director took place on saturday night nine sharp, and it went well. the play was well received, the audience gave rave ovations, the following party was nice. now I am quite exhausted and sentimental, as the time past somehow seems underappreciated in retrospect. I have such a great cast, and I am extremely proud of them and the show we put together. I worked really hard, and I will miss having this special place to go. but also, I am so relieved it is done, as I have my life back now. not that there is much left at this point, but it will all be okay. it always is.

once again, you cannot beat the feeling of having manufactured something that, in the end, has exceeded your wildest expectations. we have come farther with it than we all had dared to dream, and I am glad I have taken on this challenge.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home