Thursday, June 26, 2008

never again

I like actors. they do demand a lot of attention, but it's only fair. they are used to getting it. they make their living getting it. and some even do deserve that lot of attention, because they are pretty or witty. both at the same time not so often. but watching the semi-finals with a bunch of them? painful. one brought his dog. I do not understand why man keeps this kind of animal close in the first place, but that little beast was nasty. then there were two girls in front of me, chatting about how to get red wine stains out of a rug. for 20 minutes. during the game. this other guy knew nothing about soccer and felt the need to parade that in front of the whole gang. and when the tv went blank because the austrians screwed up the electricity, another started enacting the commentator's words. cheered on by the stain girls. I was about to go hulk, when I realised my lovely swiss colleague, sitting next to me, ignoring the others, watching engrossed in the match with me. bless her. I am not a soccer geek, but I need my time and respect when watching the game.

actors. as a group, we manage to suck big time sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger rheintochter said...

MOAH!!
its not soccer! its *football* !!!!

(aber mein lieblingssatz von einer minimaus-tussi im halbfinale hinter uns: "wenn der ball an die bande springt und wieder zurück ins Feld, ist das dann trotzdem AUS????"

Einfach mal leise sein!
greets from berlin, far far away from the fanmile!

Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home