Wednesday, July 12, 2006

oh jolly memories

I was just taking a break from, well, doing nothing, when I suddenly remembered something that cracked me up big time and I had to laugh for a good ten minutes straight: my self drawn superhero comic attempt when I was about eight years old! he was called baki and looked like a slightly retarded obese nerd with a very bad hairdo. I don't exactly remember what his superpower was (did he have one!), but I do recall his giant red jumper, too big for his short, fat arms. oh, jolly.

well, yeah. just thought I'd. share.
that.

sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger florian said...

maybe that was his superpower! he knew tamil. thanks. lets all find out what may have made him worth our while...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 9:18:00 pm  
Blogger BuckarooBanzai said...

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.07/posts.html?pg=3

Thursday, July 13, 2006 5:29:00 pm  
Blogger Marcheline said...

Hey -

Found you on "25 peeps"...

I love your "bloody geriatric dickhead" post, because when you get angry, your english gets blurred and I can hear your accent in my head.

Also, because you used the word "dickhead", which is one of the best words ever.

I'm still waiting for my pic to show up on 25 peeps - I submitted it ages ago, but I've heard it takes a long time for them to be posted...

- M

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home