Monday, July 07, 2008

ouch!

so, today was the first preview. about one hour before my make up time I tried to buy some ice coffee downtown. it was very hot, the queue at the counter was mega long, and the barrista woman was so fucking slow that I decided to give up and leave coffeeless. next thing I know my head hurts like hell, my nose and teeth as well, and about fifty thousand customers are staring at me in widely amused disbelief. I had run high speed into a glass door and bumped my head good. I remember yelling: "yes, I bumped into the door. look at me, haha, it's all good", and then running away to hide from my shame. me and my bruises made it to the theatre in time, and my make up woman put concealer on my forehead. you want to look pretty when the show must go on. the whole show went well, but I do think I have a slight concussion. I have been nauseous all night and have a bad, bad headache. I don't really remember playing every scene, it is all a little blurry, but the audience seemed to enjoy it, so that's good. now I have 4 days off to recover. yay.

really, how stupid am I?

6 Comments:

Blogger rheintochter said...

uuuuuuu... its hurts even while reading.

but wasnt it your credo before: never leave any place "cofeeless"? ...so do not change a winning maxim, hm.

Monday, July 07, 2008 8:58:00 am  
Blogger Isabelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Monday, July 07, 2008 11:42:00 am  
Blogger Isabelle said...

Oh! The same happend once to me! I tried to hide my tears behind a orange hat! With the hat infront of my eyes I couldn´t the my way and I was tumbling like a drunken person!
It must have been a funny sight!

Monday, July 07, 2008 11:48:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still listen to your music. f.b.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:49:00 am  
Blogger todi said...

I´m sorry...but its hillarious! You just made my fucking whole week...

Friday, July 11, 2008 1:05:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad my misery is entertaining...

Friday, July 11, 2008 1:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home