Tuesday, April 17, 2007

summer? anyone?

it's this time of year again. you forget to put the milk back in the refrigerator after your morning coffee, and by the time you get home at night it has turned into one vomity lump. I work in darkened, dusty rooms all day, and the damn director talked all the way through act three during this morning's dress. I cannot, cannot stand his endless anecdotes any more. enough. fullstop. time out. then I came home to an empty apartment (with only the aforementioned ex-milk waiting for me) and figured some solitary super soup might cheer me up. I thoroughly prepared all kinds of healthy, fresh ingredients and rubbed my eye right after chopping up some thai chili peppers. that's good fun, everyone. and apparently, one is not allowed to call the kids kids anymore. pisses them off. yes, they are all big and mature and all. well, except for mature, but who is mature, really. old cheddar cheese? and by the way: home is where my milk goes bad. maybe my milk is trying to tell me something here? wow. that only makes sense to a very, very few people now.

I don't even have time to do any kinds of sports and endorphine my way to at least chemical happiness. dammit. and sitting in make up before the rehearsal this morning, my make up guy told me I had a sunburn. from walking fifteen minutes to work. skin cancer, here I come. my dad has to wear a hemingway wannabe hat when on sunny vacation, and it's not pretty. and then, my brother called: he and his girlfriend and my girlfriend are going to this really cool concert of this really cool band I like tomorrow. apparently, they are living in the way cooler city. well, yes., we all knew that now, didn't we. and no milk for tomorrow's morning coffee. when this is my holy sacred and beloved moment. freshly ground single origin roast, and the day is still all new and yours to ruin. just me and my mug.

and no milk. dammit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your current director is such a "weakegg" - i cant stand it. his wife called me yesterday to excuse him for not telling me, that there is no more work for me at theire fucking theatre next season. Because the actors had complained about me!!!! That was my sour milk yesterday! Fuck off! But i will come to your premier, i will come only to see you on stage + i will look so nice + i will smile all night long!!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:54:00 am  
Blogger florian said...

I was going for "würstchen (little sausage)", but weakegg does it, too.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:07:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..not buying milk anymore because of the same problem. go for balzacs now.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home