Thursday, May 03, 2007

friday night

with my dad rummaging in the kitchen next door (he has colleagues over for lunch tomorrow) and my bones all sore from screwing up the choreography (again), I feel fine. no time to think, just work and travel and work again. the show needs to get much better quickly, but it's manageable and fun. no worries tonight, rehearsals tomorrow. the transfer from the rehearsal space to the big stage will be hard, and doing everything with mikes will hopefully not be too weird- but there will be time to get that sorted out later. my fellow castmates are great. there is not one I don't like. that's good.

and you cannot microwave fish in order to save time. it's simply gross.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

damn, i don't get it how your bones got „Muskelkater“

Friday, May 04, 2007 12:48:00 am  
Blogger florian said...

you haarspalter, you.

Friday, May 04, 2007 9:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home