Saturday, July 12, 2008

saturday morning

it was a good show. actually, it was quite a nice theatre we played in, so we did not have to make all too weird changes after all. since the lighting was so powerful and so close to us, we were all sweating like hell and missed the evening park breeze (just the scantily clad dancers liked it better, since for the first time, they were not cold). sir aguecheek nearly died of heat stroke, and my costume made me feel like taking a three hour long sauna. the fireworks in the last ensemble number were directly behind us, so the stage manager told us to please not miss our marks, or we would burn a little. good thing we were all soaked, it added to both fun and extra security. one more show tonight, and then off to berlin. drama school class reunion. I will miss the first part of it tonight, joining them tomorrow morning. I do hope they will remember their names when I get there at 9:30 with fresh bagels...

and later that day: off to france. no plans, just making merry on the 14th of july and then onward to brittany. sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger todi said...

I´m so jealous...I wanna go to Paris and hang out and stuff...have fun, a lot!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008 11:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home