Tuesday, May 15, 2007

oh, what a crap day

my arm is still sore from the bloody accident, my bank tells me I am spending too much money (as if that was any news for anyone, really, come on, people), my cellphone charger is 300 miles away from me and, apparently, nobody uses the same model in a 300 mile radius. my laptop sits right next to the damn charger, so that I have to go online in this hell of web bar kind of thing that reeks of beer and old smoke at 11 in the morning, and I have to assume that I am indeed one of those sorry sods who spend all day here to game their lives away. the upcoming week is so full already that I am tired just thinking of it, and personally, my life has been more in order, too.

but the blonde coffee house girl saved my day by not charging me for my daily dose of caffeine, and that nearly made me believe in the good again. you know, nick, with the whole "isn't life such a wonder" and all. I know! I want to scream.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

then.... SSSSSCCCCRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!


blissy

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 12:39:00 pm  
Blogger El Wooth said...

Nobody in a 300 mile radius uses the same model like you? I do not believe it. But I understand the rest of your problems. Spending too much money, no laptop, no charged cellphone, a full diary. Respect. In such an awkward situation you only want to scream? I would be screaming all day long.

El Wooth

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:16:00 am  
Blogger florian said...

I am on painkillers, too, you know. and who the german heck are you?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:53:00 pm  
Blogger El Wooth said...

Read my profile, read my blog, think about it, open your eyes in your small world and you will know the answer on your question. I knew you would ask. For the last weekend I put the answer in front of your eyes at a place you visit regularly. It seems like you didn't see it. When you know who I am, send me a mail. Do not call me a "german heck".....

El Wooth

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:39:00 pm  
Blogger Nick said...

I take the blue pill.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 4:15:00 pm  
Blogger todi said...

But seriously...you made my day today!!!!
Wear a lightblue skirt more often...matches your hair perfectly!

Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:37:00 pm  
Blogger florian said...

@nick: this kind of comment makes you one of the chosen few, you do know that. thank you!

@todi: I am loving that scene. I simply go to that little place inside of me where there is no shame, and boom, impossible is nothing...

Friday, May 18, 2007 9:07:00 am  
Blogger todi said...

it was hillarious!
I wasn´t able to look at you because I started laughing immediately...by the way I hate first row.
I´m so looking forward to see the play on Sunday...I know it´s going to be good!

Friday, May 18, 2007 8:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home